Recipe by MahnaMahna
I made these sandwiches when I had extra salami from making a pizza earlier in the week. My husband and I both love them.
- 2 pub-style sandwich buns
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter or 1 -2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 slices salami or 4 slices pepperoni
- 5 slices deli turkey or 5 slices deli chicken
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter both halves of the buns.
- Broil in the oven until just turning brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Add cheese to the top half of the bun.
- Add turkey and salami to bottom half of bun.
- Return to oven and broil until cheese just melted.
- Remove from oven and add mayonnaise and mustard if desired.