Hot Salami Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices hard salami
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices onions (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Layer bottom of hamburger buns with salami, cheese, onion (if using).
- Spread barbecue sauce on top half of bun, and cover rest of sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil and bake in preheated 400 degree oven until cheese melts; about 5-10 minutes.
- May wrap sandwiches in paper toweling and microwave on half power until cheese melts, if desired.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband, Allen, and I have been married over 30 years, and we have two young adult children. I didn't really know how to cook when we first married, but Allen was such a willing guinea pig, and so supportive of my efforts, that cooking and baking became a passion. I like to try new recipes and my family enjoys eating them (most of the time!). I work full time as a teacher consultant and really enjoy working with students with special needs.