Recipe by morgainegeiser
Taken from Weight Watchers Under 20 minutes cookbook. 5 Points Plus
Top Review by PaulaG
This makes generous portions of delicious fresh vegetables. I did end up using regular green cabbage and a yellow bell pepper as that is what I had on hand. A pinch or 2 of red pepper flakes were added during the cooking process. It was served with steamed black rice on the side. Made for Aussie Swap.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, peeled, minced
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tilapia and vinegar in medium bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until drop of water sizzles in pan. Add oil and swirl to coat pan.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and bell pepper.
- Stir fry until vegetables begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add broth and soy sauce; bring to boil.
- Add tilapia, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until fish is just opaque in center, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in scallions.