1/1 Photo of Tilapia and Vegetable Stir Fry
Taken from Weight Watchers Under 20 minutes cookbook. 5 Points Plus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb tilapia fillet, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, peeled, minced
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1Place tilapia and vinegar in medium bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- 2Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until drop of water sizzles in pan. Add oil and swirl to coat pan.
- 3Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 4Add cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and bell pepper.
- 5Stir fry until vegetables begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add broth and soy sauce; bring to boil.
- 7Add tilapia, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until fish is just opaque in center, 2-3 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in scallions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia and Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 747.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g