Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is great for your Thanksgiving dinner leftovers or any chicken dinner leftovers.
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey or 3 cups chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced (green or red)
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup turkey or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot slow cooker. Stir to coat evenly.
- Cover; cook on low 6 to 10 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.