Recipe by Chef Milano
Best in unshelled shrimp, though I'm sure shelled will work too. Use about 30 large or 50 medium, but make sure they are raw, not pre-cooked. Don't forget to serve with ciabatta, to soak up the sauce and gobble up!
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Because shrimp cooks so quickly, and to ensure it did not overcook, I let the sauce thicken before adding the shrimp! Tagged on 02/01 for the Best of 2013 game, due 03/01/2014 with extension.
- 30 large shrimp
- olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 78.07 ml tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add the garlic and sauté.
- Add the shrimp and toss around.
- Add the parsley and toss some more.
- Add the white wine and mix around.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- Keep mixing around till the shrimp turn pink and the sauce reaches a somewhat thick consistency, but don't wait till it is too thick or you won't be able to dip your bread into the sauce and soak it up!