Best in unshelled shrimp, though I'm sure shelled will work too. Use about 30 large or 50 medium, but make sure they are raw, not pre-cooked. Don't forget to serve with ciabatta, to soak up the sauce and gobble up!
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add the garlic and sauté.
- Add the shrimp and toss around.
- Add the parsley and toss some more.
- Add the white wine and mix around.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- Keep mixing around till the shrimp turn pink and the sauce reaches a somewhat thick consistency, but don't wait till it is too thick or you won't be able to dip your bread into the sauce and soak it up!