1/1 Photo of Thai Yellow Pork Curry
From Ainsley Harriott's Gourmet Express. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 500 g pork fillets, cubed
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 29.58 ml yellow thai curry paste or 29.58 ml green curry paste
- 140 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 220 g sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 4.92 ml Thai fish sauce
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- rice, to serve
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the pork and aubergine and fry for 3-4 minutes until the pork turns creamy white.
- 3Stir in the coconut milk, lime leaves and curry paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Add the shiitake mushrooms and water chestnuts and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in the soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves.
- 6Serve with plain rice and lime wedges for squeezing over.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Yellow Pork Curry
Serving Size: 1 (616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 707.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves