From Ainsley Harriott's Gourmet Express. Enjoy!
Make and share this Thai Yellow Pork Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 500 g pork fillets, cubed
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 29.58 ml yellow thai curry paste or 29.58 ml green curry paste
- 140 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 220 g sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 4.92 ml Thai fish sauce
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- rice, to serve
- lime wedge, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and aubergine and fry for 3-4 minutes until the pork turns creamy white.
- Stir in the coconut milk, lime leaves and curry paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and water chestnuts and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves.
- Serve with plain rice and lime wedges for squeezing over.