Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite tapenade. My aunt made this for our one of our Thanksgiving appetizers and I loved it!
Make and share this Tapenade (Barefoot Contessa) - Ina Garten recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb good black olives, such as kalamata, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Combine the olives, capers, anchovies and garlic in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, and pulse 3 times.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and parsley and process until chunky.
- Serve on toasts.
It is a very Tapenade! Similar to mine,but with fresh herbs and Dijon added; a nice surprise and we loved it. I did cut down the olive oil to 1/4 cup.Thanks for posting. I made this for ZWT5. Rita
I took this to a meeting tonight and everyone loved it. I have 2 people who want me to email the recipe. I thought it was a great balance of ingredients. The lemon juice is a great addition. I added lemon thyme because hat is what is in my garden and it really is nice. Thanks, I will definitely make this again!