Recipe by Kaarin
We grill a lot-this is our best venison or beef marinade. Prep time includes 8 hours of marinating.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
These are so amazing! The marinade is absolutely delicious!! We had some leftover from marinading the meat, so reduced it down and used it as sauce. Yummy!! Loved the mix of sweet and savoury on each kabob too, will definitely be making these again!
- 2 lbs round venison steak, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 green peppers, cut in 2 inch chunks
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lowry's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Mountain Dew soda (or other lemon lime soda)