Prep8 hrs 15 mins
We grill a lot-this is our best venison or beef marinade. Prep time includes 8 hours of marinating.
Make and share this Sweet Steak Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs round venison steak, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 green peppers, cut in 2 inch chunks
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lowry's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Mountain Dew soda (or other lemon lime soda)
- Combine all marinade ingredients and pour over steak cubes.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 8 hours.
- On skewers, alternate steak with vegetables and pineapple.
- Grill on high for 10-15 minutes, basting frequently with reserved marinade.