Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
From grill to table in minutes.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (about 1/2 cored, peeled pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 8 long wooden skewers, (two, side by side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with peppers and pineapple onto skewers, to create 4 kabobs.
- Mix barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
- Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I saw this recipe in the Summer 08 Kraft magazine. I followed the recipe exactly and these simple little kabobs deliver. I used Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ Sauce with the OJ, fresh pineapple. I had a little extra pineapple and peppers, so I also made veggie kabobs and they were good too. This goes on my list of great and simple BBQ recipes.