Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Carrots with a zip! Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration time.
- 1 (2 lb) bag carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut up
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Boil carrots for 5 minutes.
- Place in bowl with onion and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Pour hot sauce over vegetables and toss.
- Refrigerate a day before serving.
Debbie this was good! I made it for a party using baby carrots. Skipped the peppers. Great make ahead side.