1 hr 5 mins
These pork chops are easy, but delicious. I haven't met a person who can resist them yet. I got the recipe from my mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Peel, core, and quarter the apple. Then slice it very thinly (each quarter = 10-12 thin slices). Set aside for later.
- 3Lay the pork chops in baking dish with about 1 inch between each one.
- 4Lightly salt and pepper the chops and then sprinkle 2 Tbs. brown sugar over each pork chop trying to evenly cover them.
- 5Over the brown sugar put onion slices topped with apple slices. The apple slices should cover the entire pork chop.
- 6Pour 1.5 cups of applesauce over each pork chop.
- 7On top of each pork chop now shake soy sauce over each of the pork chops. Next, top with 1 Tbs. of brown sugar on each chop.
- 8Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. Cut to check for tenderness and to make sure the chops are cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sour Apple Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 801.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 22.8 g