Sweet & Sour Grilled Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 4 (10 ounce) pork chops, frenched
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, torn into 1-inch pieces
- Put pork chops on a plate; drizzle with oil; season generously with salt and pepper; let sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium-high heat. Combine vinegar and honey in a 1-qt. saucepan and cook over medium heat until reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir in butter and rosemary and set aside.
- Put pork chops on grill and cook, occasionally turning and basting with balsamic mixture, until browned and cooked through, 12–14 minutes. Transfer to a platter and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We love this recipe. So easy, quick and delicious. And it's very impressive to serve these beautiful chops piled up high on a serving platter. In a pinch, you can make due with a grill pan on the kitchen stove, but much better on a charcoal barbecue outside. Be sure not to overcook, they should be pink and moist on the inside.