Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adopted this recipe from Zaar in Feb/05. It is quite simple to make and can easily be doubled to serve a large group. It has a very delicious and tangy flavor. The origional recipe is from "Crazy Plates".
- In a large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, cook pork chops over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
- Combine apple butter, mustard, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over pork chops.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook until meat is just slightly pink in the middle, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Leave sauce in skillet.
- Add apples, onions and vinegar to skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until apples and onions are tender.
- Spoon apple mixture over warm pork chops and serve.