Spicy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
I was looking for something to do with Pork Chops, and didn't have many of the ingredients on hand for most of the recipes that sounded yummy. So, I decided to raid my pantry and see what kind of experiment I could come up with. It turned out pretty tasty if I do say so myself....
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 packet onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Layer pork chops on bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over top of pork chops.
- Cook in slow cooker on medium heat for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This was really good; very flavorfull for the simplicity. I used Lawry's salt which I decreased to 1/2 teaspoon. I was afraid it would be too salty; I will bump it up to 3/4 teaspoon next time. I cooked 3 hours high and one and 1/2 hours low. We are a "gravy" family and there was plenty to pour over the egg noodles. Thanks!
This was really good and easy. I did not have cream of broccoli soup, so I added a can of chicken gumbo along with the cream of mushroom soup. It was great. All I had on hand was really thick boneless pork chops. They came out fork tender and very tasty. We used the gravy over fried rice. Thanks mmsr.