Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very nice to come home to!
Make and share this Super Swiss Steak (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 small potatoes, peeled, cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- Cut beef into 6 serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on meat.
- Brown meat in hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, beef and onions in crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, spices and gravy.
- Cook on low setting for 9 hours or until meat is very tender.