- 2 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 3 chicken breasts (or canned chicken can be used)
- 1 cup canned carrot
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prick bottom of 1 pie shell all over with fork.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Set second pie shell aside to thaw a bit.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, onions, soup and salt.
- Fill bottom of the partially baked pie shell with mixture.
- You will have to mound it up--but don't worry it doesn't get real runny.
- Place second pie shell on top.
- Prick with fork 6 times.
- Set on foil covered oven rack or pan to catch any spills.
- Bake, for approx 1 hour.