Easy Chicken Pot Pie
In a hurry? This is a very easy dish to prepare.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Stir remaining ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Pour onto casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this for a quick lunch today and enjoyed it! I used the leftovers of a small roast chicken (about 1/2 of it) a small bag of mixed frozen veggies and the soup - added some dill weed and fresh ground pepper. I was too lazy to do the Bisquick thing, so I baked it covered with foil for 1/2 hour at 400, then removed it from the oven and used a can of bisciuts from the fridge and then cooked it another 8 minutes - Couldn't be easier! thanks!