Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Got this from the Campbell's soup website, I did alter it quite a bit,very easy and fast to make!! (And Andrew doesn't make barfing sounds when he eats it, so it must be good).
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, vegetables and chicken and put in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix egg, milk and baking mix and pour over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation