Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Italian American origin, with a multitude of variations. This is just one.
- 1 submarine roll (6-inches)
- 9.85 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml yellow mustard
- 59.14 ml shredded romaine lettuce or 59.14 ml iceberg lettuce
- 3 thick slices tomatoes
- 4 thin slices red onions
- 2 thin slices turkey
- 2 thin slices boiled ham
- 2 thin slices American cheese
- 6 slice sweet pickles
- Place sliced roll on cutting board; spread mayonnaise and mustard on each half.
- On the bottom piece of bread, layer lettuce, tomato, onions, turkey, ham, cheese, and pickles (we sprinkle salt and pepper on top).
- Close sandwich with roll top; press gently together and enjoy.