Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I wanted to add some new meat flavors to my stuffed bell peppers, and I have started making these weekly!
- 2 large bell peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked crab meat (real crab!)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- onion powder or chopped onion
- garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bell peppers in half, and remove seeds.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, crab, bacon, onion and garlic.
- Spoon mix into pepper and top with slide of provolone and cheddar on top.
- Bake fro 20-25 minutes.