Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon romano cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Clean and remove stems from mushrooms.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and fill mushroom caps.
- Brown in 400-450 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Hi! Happy Holidays! Even though I made them for christmas eve, my husband requested them for a neighbors' holiday party two days after christmas. I made them again. This time I mixed the cream cheese and ham by hand instead of the mixer and I placed the mushrooms on a wire cooling rack on the cookie sheet. Tada! The mushrooms were not watery - and everyone at this party also loved them and requested the recipe. I took home a clean plate! Thanks again.