1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Feta, Spinach, and Ham
1 hr 20 mins
From Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Freezer Friendly Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and feta with a fork.
- 3Fill the chicken breast with the cheese mixture, spinach, and ham. (If you are using butterfly breasts, just fold over and secure with a toothpick. Otherwise make a split along one side of the breast with a knife & stuff the breast).
- 4To Freeze: Wrap individually, label, and freeze.
- 5To Prepare: Preheat oven to 350. Place frozen chicken breasts in a baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray and bake, covered with foil, for one hour or until tender. You can also defrost the chicken breasts and bake them covered for 45-50 min or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Feta, Spinach, and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: