Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crisp and creamy, good combo! Great party starters!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- celery rib (3 inch lengths)
- Mix cream cheese, carrots and seasonings.
- Stuff into celery stalks.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
I love stuffed celery and hadn't thought of it for quite a while. This recipe is great even with low fat cream cheese. I used my microzester to finely shred the carrots and then squeezed some of the juice out (not all) - lovely color and great taste. Thanks Inez
My guests enjoyed these celery pieces even though I forgot to sprinkle with paprika. The taste is different with the tyme. I may have used too much due to getting the spice out of the container. But like I said, my guests enjoyed them.
This Tasted delicious!My husband gives it a 5 star! It is a really quick recipe. so easy and so delicious.