- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- celery, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- Put cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Mix until well blended, I use a fork.
- Stir in onions and pecans.
- Fill celery with mixture.
- Note: I cut the corner out of a ziplock bag and use a coupler with a #32 cake decorating tip.
- This makes filling the celery easier and it looks pretty.
- The tip is also large enough that the chopped pecans will fit through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Western KS and am a K-5 Librarian. I love to cook! Don't we all? I'm married to a VERY picky eater. For me, cooking is a great way to relax. I love baking the best. Christmas is my favorite time of year because I can make so many yummy goodies. I'd like to make goodies year-round but we definitely don't need it!