Treva's Stuffed Celery
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch celery
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives (sliced)
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can black olives (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Trim ends of celery and cut each stalk on the diagnal into 2 or 2 inch pieces.
- Combine cream cheese, olives and mayo in mixing bowl.
- Season with salt (go easy olives are salty) and pepper.
- Spread mixture into celery sticks.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Positively addicting!!! I chopped my olives instead of slicing them for a smoother spreading texture. I also added a splash of the green olive brine to the mixture for added creaminess. My mouth is watering even as I write this review. It's perfect. Crunching cool celery, the creamy cheese and the earthiness of the olives are a taste sensation when put together. You can even use fat free ingredients and it's still perfect. Richard..your mother is a genious!