Linda's Veggie and Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
- Ready In:
- 8 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces washed and dried well (very important)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix, I used Knorr's
- Wash, and cut the celery. Dry celery stalks with a paper towel (IMPORTANT).
- Cut into 3" pieces, and set aside.
- Put cream cheeses into a glass bowl. Put in microwave for 45 secs., until soft.
- Add milk and cream together. Start with 1 T. and add more, if needed to make a creamy texture.
- Add Vegetable Soup dip mix, and mix well.
- Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Put in a plastic container or on a serving plate, wrap, and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
Join The Conversation