Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and tasty meal for one. I like ketchup with mine.
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can corn beef hash
- Cut off the top of pepper and remove the seeds.
- Make a couple of small holes in the bottom of the pepper to allow juices to drain.
- Stuff the pepper full of the hash.
- Place the pepper in a baking dish and cover with foil.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove and let it cool for about 10 minute.
I sent my recently widowed FIL some recipes for easy meals to fix. This is one of his favorites. He says it is better with ketchup on top.
This is my dad's favorite recipe, thanks for posting!