Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is for those who want something wonderful, but don't have a lot of time for preparation. It does have to chill at least 3 hours, so I recommend making the night before. It calls for Cool Whip, but if you want fresh whipped cream....no problem. The cook time is actually chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add strawberries and mix with a spoon, just until mixed in good, be gentle in order not to mash strawberries.
- Spoon into pie crust and chill for at least 3 hours.
Wow, another easy, delicious recipe that is a MUST! Thanks again, JellyQueen!
I've made this pie 3 times since Easter. Super easy to make and so creamy. I love chocolate cover strawberries so I put chocolate curls on top.Thank you for a great recipe that has a place in my keeper file.
This is so good. It tastes like strawberry cheesecake ice cream. I spread some sliced strawberries on top also like a few other people did. My girls even helped me make it - one stirred the cream cheese mixture and the other helped me slice up the strawberries.