1/3 Photos of Strawberry Almond Muffins
Just a little something I cooked up one afternoon when I had some strawberries about to go bad.... I hope you enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces banana yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add the egg yolks, one at a time. Beat well after each.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- 5With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating two times with the yogurt, vanilla, milk, and orange juice. Beat just until smooth.
- 6In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into batter.
- 7Fold in the strawberries and almonds.
- 8Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, 3/4-full.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Almond Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 151.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: