Recipe by Lainey6605
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. I think this is a great stir-fried recipe for it. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
Top Review by breezermom
I love asparagus in any shape, form, or fashion! Absolutely loved the toasted almonds....don't leave these out, they make the dish. I agree that the sauce doesn't stick to the asparagus, but I don't think it was meant to....just to flavor it. I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons almonds, slivered and toasted