Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my ex-sister inlaw. This is her recipe. She said to whip it alot until creamy. It is a very rich pie. Everyone who trys this pie says how yummy it tastes. Our family loves this recipe.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Mix the peanut butter, cool whip, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Whip until real creamy.
- Put in crust and let set in the refrigerator until ready to serve.