1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
Super yummy dish that is quick and easy to make! This is a huge hit in our house. It has the perfect amount of spice. Note that before you begin, the recipe calls for cooked pasta. This recipe goes really quick once you start making it, so don't start the pasta and the recipe at the same time...or you'll end up overcooking the sauce! Take a look at my picture to see just how yummy it is! Bon Appétit!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add crushed pepper, salt, black pepper and garlic; sauté just long enough to caramelize and red pepper to release flavor into the oil.
- 3Add sliced chicken and sauté briefly to coat in spices and garlic.
- 4Add Marinara Sauce first, then Alfredo Sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- 5Turn off heat; add peas and incorporate into sauce. Toss pasta and sauce until well combined.
- 6Sprinkle with crushed red pepper for garnish.
- 7Serve with a fresh sliced Italian Loaf.
- 8**Note: I highly recommend using homemade Marinara & Alfredo Sauces.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: