1/1 Photo of Spanish Lamb Chops
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chops in a little oil for 3-4 minutes, turn & cook for a further 3-4 minutes, remove from pan while you prepare sauce.
- 2Add onion & capsicum to pan juices and cook gently until soft, approx 2 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and stir over a medium heat until they begin to soften.
- 4Add tomatoes, wine, & herbs & season to taste.
- 5Allow mixture to cook for 2-3 mins before returning chops to pan to heat through, then serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb leg chops