Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- About 4 hours before you wish to serve dinner, prepare marinade: in a mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, fresh herbs and garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture into a large zip-lock freezer bag, add lamb chops, squeeze out all the air and seal; place in a glass dish and refrigerate, turning it over at least once; let marinate for three to four hours.
- Alternatively, if you don't have a zip-lock bag, marinate lamb chops in a covered glass dish.
- Shortly before you wish to serve dinner, grease grill rack and preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Reserve marinade and place chops on preheated greased grill and cook, with a closed lid, for about 15 minutes for medium-rare-- baste with reserved marinade and turn once during cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My lamb loin chops were small so 8 did 3 of us just right and they marinated for 4 hours and were cooked on the indoor grill to perfection with the DM's and the DS's nearly well done and mine with just a nice bit of pink in them. Served with recipe #294234 and recipe #441646 and some steamed green beans on the side. thank you Lennie, made for All You Can Cook Buffet