Balsamic Honey Glazed Lamb Chops
- Ready In:
- 8 lamb chops (shoulder or rib)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 4 small figs or 4 small pears
- Brush lamb chops with oil.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Pepper & salt
- Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat for 10 mins.(turning once).
- Heat vinegar & honey in another large skillet.
- Stir and bring to boil.
- Core & cut apples or pears into 10 slices (if figs are used, cut them in half).
- Add fruit to bubbling mixture (turning to coat).
- Cook until the fruit is glazed and just tender.
- Place browned lamb chops into the bubbling mixture.
- Turn the chops every minute to glaze with sauce.
- Cook to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve glazed fruit and a drizzle of sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!