Recipe by Luv2Cook/Hate2Clean:)
My kids both love iCarly. As with so many others, they saw the episode where they were eating Spaghetti Tacos and begged me to make them. This was my attempt at them, and I have to say, we were all pretty impressed with them!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 12 hard taco shells
- salsa (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Brown meat in pan until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add spaghetti sauce and cook until warmed. Add to noodles and mix thoroughly.
- To assemble the tacos, place a spoonful of salsa in the shell. Sprinkle with a small amount of cheese. Finally, finish filling the shell with spaghetti. Add lettuce on top, if desired.
- Very messy, but very yummy!