Spaghetti Squash Tacos
photo by frostingnfettuccine
- Ready In:
- 3 sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 inches flour tortillas, for serving
- cilantro, for garnish
- sliced jalapeno, for garnish
- chopped tomato, for garnish
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add sliced scallions and garlic and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and cook 2 minutes. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup of water and stir to combine. Let simmer until most of the liquid has disappeared, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, sliced scallions, cilantro, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!