photo by terrishaun
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mexican spicy tomato sauce
- taco seasoning, 1 . 25 ounces
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package whole wheat spaghetti
- taco shell
- shredded cheese, for topping
- Brown ground beef and drain grease. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Fill up one empty tomato sauce can with water and add. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Simmer on medium heat.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on box.
- Add cooked noodles to sauce and toss to combine.
- Put noodle/sauce combination in crunchy taco shells and add cheese on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!