Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chili dogs are always a favorite around my house. These are a step above your average chili dog.
- 8-10 hot dogs
- 425.24 g can chili without beans
- 29.58 ml TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 8-10 hot dog buns
- 118.29 ml bottled salsa
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 236.59 ml crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- sliced green onion
- Grill or heat hotdogs. Combine chili and chipotle sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, and heat through.
- To assemble, place hot dogs in buns. Top each with chili, salsa, sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips and green onion.
- Serve with plenty of napkins.
I've never had sour cream on a hot dog before, so this was a new one for me! I used 1/4 pound all beef hotdogs, and I'm not sure that is what made these so good or the yummy toppings! I might try adding some finely diced avocado next time. Thanks for sharing a fun recipe!