1/1 Photo of Southern Scalloped Tomatoes
Another recipe by my mom!!! All her recipes are so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Add bread cubes and brown lightly.
- 3Add more butter if needed and lightly brown onions.
- 4Fry bacon, drain, bacon and crumbled bacon into drippings.
- 5Mix all ingredients and spoon into 2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Cover with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Add cheese on top last 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Scalloped Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 512.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g