Baked Couscous with Tomatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a delicious and different way to make couscous. For more of a bite, try using diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan.
- Saute the onions in oil about 5 minutes, until they are soft and golden.
- In a bowl, combine the onions and the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION