Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
To die for! Tastes like candy apples. Incredibly delicious! Chill time is in cook time
- 6 whole Snickers candy bars, full size
- 6 whole Granny Smith apples, cored
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- maraschino cherry
- Cut your Snicker bars and Granny Smith apples into bite size pieces.
- Cover and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and whip until smooth and creamy (if cream cheese is not room temp it will be clumpy, and thats okay, its just better at room temp).
- Fold in cool whip.
- Fold in Snicker bars and apples.
- Garnish with cherries.
very good when I had it! Also another good way to make it:sub coconut for cherries and top with chocolate cool whip.
This I took to work to share. FABULOUS!! everyone loved it. I didnt add cherries because I wanted it to be white not pink from the cherryu juice. I think I handed out 10 copies. Thanks for a keeper.
So yummy! I loved the flavor of the tart apples with the sweet candy bar, and the creamy mixture is amazing. We polished this salad off in a day....lol. I did only use four granny smiths and four candy bars but still used the same cheese mixture amount. I will make this again, thank you for sharing this with us.