Diet Snicker Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples, cored, unpeeled and chopped Red Delicious
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced banana
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in yogurt, Cool Whip Free, and vanilla extract.
- Add apples and candy pieces. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, gently stir in diced banana.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi. I am a work at home mom. I have the best and worst of both worlds!! I get to stay home with my kids and still make money! I currently teach high school students for an online charter school. I love trying new and different recipes I love to bake delicious desserts, but am trying to limit myself to only making these goodies on special occasions! I am so happy that I found this site where I have found so many new recipes that I want to try. I have already found many that will become additions to our dinner menu.