Snicker Candy Bar Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix cake mix as directed on box.
- Pour half the batter into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and distribute candy bar slices evenly over cake.
- Pour remaining batter over candy bars, making sure to cover all slices evenly.
- Return pan to oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and cool, then frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. Sprinkle additional chopped snicker's bars over frosting and serve at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Chandler, Arizona, which is near Phoenix. I have been a registered nurse for almost 25 years. Currently I am a clinical supervisor at a health care clinic. I love to cook rich foods with complex flavors, whether they be main dishes or desserts. I have also been eating low carb for about 5 years, so I am pretty good at modifying recipes to match my lifestyle.