Recipe by Gingernut
This is a quick weeknight favourite in our house. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and/or a handful of washed, mixed greens on top.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Loved it...anything with salmon,capers and dill is wonderful! I prefer light cream cheese to the ricotta but am glad I tried it for something different. Also overall I still prefer smoked salmon pizzas that are cold. The greens over the top was a great idea and really worked. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 2 large pita breads (I use Khobz Wholemeal)
- 375 g light ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 200 g smoked salmon, in bite sized pieces