Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Recipe off another website
- 4 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce dry zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- Combine oil and potatoes in crockpot; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and stir until all potatoes are evenly coated.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours until potatoes are fork-tender.
These were great! I did mine on high for 4.5 hours and they came out perfect! I think they would be good with Ranch dressing mix, too.
This was very tasty and easy way to prepare potatoes. Thanks for this keeper.
This is such a simple and easy way to prepare potatoes. It is especially nice during hot weather, since you don't have to heat up the kitchen--I made them several times this past summer. Thanks for posting!