Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a 10 minute prep, cook all day, full of flavor one dish meal. "Inspired" & made in a crock pot by Bobby Flay's Bacon-Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe found on the Food Network website.
- 907.18 g pork tenderloin
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary leaves
- 4.92 ml ground rubbed sage
- 4.92 ml dried thyme leaves
- 6 slice bacon
- 1 sliced sweet onion (optional)
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 59.14 ml water
- Pat loin dry. Rub with salt, pepper, garlic & herbs; wrap with bacon. Secure with butcher's twine. Brown loin in oil that has been heated in skillet until seared on each side and bacon is slightly cooked and holds its shape.
- Place wine & water with sliced onion (if using) in crock pot. Place loin on top, cover and cook 6-8 hours on low until cooked through.
- Note: Apple juice can be substituted for the wine with comparable results.