Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
Questions & Replies
This was delicious!! My oldest who is usually very picky loved it and my husband who usually doesn't like gravy or any sauces on his potatoes used the extra juice for his potatoes. Will definitely make this again. I didn't have red wine so I used a blackberry wine instead and cooked for 6 hours in my slow cooker. Other then that I followed the recipe to a T. Thanks for the delicious recipe!! :)
If I could give it a zero, it would be minus zero. I followed recipe to a tee and it was way too salty and therefore inedible. The only positive for this recipe is that the pork loin was tender. This is the 4th slow cooker recipe that I've made and all but one were disappointing, especially when the majority give a recipe 5 stars. I think my slow cooker will be in my next garage sale.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 48 y/o gay Jewish man in the suburbs immediately north of New York City. I'm a general internist, practicing and teaching at a medical college north of NYC. I also earned a Masters in Public Health degree in 2013. After a Walt Disney World trip in Dec 2006 where I had to rent an electric scooter because I couldn't manage the walking, I decided to have gastric bypass surgery, which was done Feb 28, 2007. I lost 160 lbs (though I've gained back about 60 of that since). I can't eat as much as I used to, so I want every bite to be extra good!