1/4 Photos of Simple Chocolate Biscuits
Quick, easy, very tasty AND its chocolate-what more do you want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C, and line a baking sheet with non stick paper.
- 2Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy.
- 3Melt 75g of the chocolate. Chop the remaining chocolate into little chunks.
- 4Add the melted chocolate into the butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- 5In a separate bowl sift the flours, cocoa and baking powder. Beat it into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- 6Drop teaspoon size balls onto baking sheet, press down slightly. Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp on the outside. They may be a little soft in the middle--this is the melted chocolate. Allow to cool on the tray.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chocolate Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 18.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g