Simple Sour Cream Biscuits
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly spray or grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, add biscuit mix.
- In a measuring cup, measure sour cream.
- In the same measuring cup, add water.
- Stir well till it looks like milk.
- Add to biscuit mix, knead with fingers.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough balls into flour to about 1/2 inch thick. Cut with a cookie cutter or rim of a glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!